Do you find yourself always longing for the next phase of life? This is for you… Alexandra Kuykendall joins us today with insight on how to love and relish the life you’re already living.
- Alexandra’s journey to start loving her actual, current life.
- About the experiment you can do to discover the joy in your current phase of life.
- How to grow in areas of parenting where you’re not naturally gifted.
- How social media affects our current contentment.
- How to help your children love their actual life.
[smart_track_player url=” http://traffic.libsyn.com/inspiredtoaction/ITA108-Alexandra-Kuykendall.mp3″ color=”#be202e” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Alexandra’s book, Loving My Actual Life: An Experiment of Relishing What’s Right in Front of Me
- The Fit Bit Alta Kat mentioned
- The Forest app Kat mentioned (available for iPhone and Android)
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Alex
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment