As moms who are raising the next generation, something that is so important is reigniting our faith. As we teach and model this for our children, they watch and pick up on how we live out our faith. Logan Wolfram, my guest on this episode of the podcast, is the perfect person to learn from and chat with about this! I know you’ll be both encouraged and challenged – in a good way – by everything she shares.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Thoughts about feeling stuck in the mundane moments of motherhood
- How God spoke to her after she had two miscarriages
- About losing our curiosity when it comes to knowing God
- How to reignite our faith and curiosity
- Practical ways to revive yourself and your life
- How to deal with both curiosity and fear
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Logan’s book: Curious Faith: Rediscovering Hope in the God of Possibility
- The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- The Big Orange Splot
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Logan Wolfram
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment