Like mothers, like daughters. Meet two moms who are teaching their kids that they can change the world.
Liz Griffin and Luci Hoppe have a passion for social justice and so do their kids. Their second grade daughters started an organization called the Glow Campaign and have raised money for medical supplies for kids in Africa and money to fight human trafficking.
Today, Liz and Luci share their stories and give us plenty of ideas on how we can find time to make a difference in the midst of motherhood.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- What God does when you feel the “parade is passing you by…”
- Simple steps to get our kids involved in helping others
- How the faithful action of a teacher launched an organization
- How your kids can make a difference by joining the Glow Crew
Your Summer Help
Let PlanToEat.com simplify your summer meal planning. Use their online service to organize your meal plans, automatically create shopping lists and generally dominate the kitchen.
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
And use my new resource – mealplanningbootcamp.com – to get all your recipes and meal plans in order in less than a week! Click here to get started.
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!
A Glow Campaign meeting.
- The Glow Campaign Website
- Donate to the Haiti Project
- ITA15 – Interview with Liz Griffin
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with The Glow Campaign
Blog: The Glow Campaign