How we start matters. It matters in sports, relationships, school and even our mornings. Today we are talking about how to start our days well.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Why mornings matter.
- How “tiny habits” can have a big impact.
- Tips for getting started.
- How HelloMornings.org can help you get started.
The Most Important Meal of the Day
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Starting well even matter when it comes to what we eat. Meal planning has helped me eat healthier in the mornings. I love having a stockpile of homemade, healthy breakfast burritos in the freezer. And I love always having ingredients on hand for smoothies and our breakfast favorites like oatmeal with cinnamon apples and egg cups.
PlanToEat.com makes all the meal planning, list making and shopping easier. I’ve been a paying subscriber for years and I really think you’d like it too. They even have a free 30 day trial you can use to try it out!
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
And once you’re signed up, be sure to check out my tutorial series at MealPlanningBootcamp.com.
Share this: “Wake Up FOR Your Life, Not TO Your Life.”
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and listen to today’s show!
- HelloMornings.org – everything you need to build a morning habit.
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.