I’m really excited about podcasting more. Especially with summer coming, we moms have less time to sit and read. We’ll be spending a lot of time watching kids at the park, the pool and on playdates. Subscribe to the ITA podcast and stay encouraged and challenged all summer long…all while keeping an eye on and playing with your kids!
Cool Stuff Mentioned This Episode
1. Parenting a Boy, Not a Herd – great post from Shaun Groves
2. Kidventures – the idea book I mentioned in this episode. It’s a fantastic resource for summer fun.
3. Read for the Heart – a fabulous “book of books” that lists excellent literature by age. Perfect for family story nights.
4. Sally Clarkson’s Books – my favorite motherhood author and a dear friend, she lives what she writes and is a wonderful inspiration.
How to Listen to This Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, but I like one called Downcast. It allows me to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – just click here to access the podcast in iTunes. You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.