Seriously, friends, I listen to a lot of music. I am picky. This album is stellar.
Tomorrow I’ll share my crazy JJ Heller story. It involves late night YouTube video surfing, a failed blog and So You Think You Can Dance.
Told you it’s a crazy story.
Here’s JJ and Dave (her husband) singing “Your Hands.”
Get all the details at the end of the post and find out who won last week’s prize.
This is a super exciting week. I’m headed to my very first blog conference, which means:
1. I’ll be able to talk about blogging out loud to people who are just as into it as I am.
2. I get to wear fun, grown up clothes and not just park/zoo/play attire.
3. I get to travel and fly on planes and stay in a hotel and have peace and quiet whenever I want.
Since it’s such an exciting week for me and I wouldn’t be going to this conference if it weren’t for you, I thought this should be a fun time for you too. So I have some fun giveaways lined up this week.
Be sure to check back everyday. I love you all and hope you enjoy the prizes!!
Motivation Monday Details
For those of you who are new, here’s how Motivation Monday works:
Anyone who takes some sort of action can enter to win. Your action might be:
- getting up early, reading your Bible
- going on a date with your kids
- creating a mission statement
- creating a meal plan
- Writing a goal
It can be any action that improves who you are as a believer or a mother.
How To Enter
To enter the giveaway, you would do one (or all) of these:
1. Leave a comment and say, “I took action this week!”
2. Leave another comment telling us what action you took.
3. Follow @Inspired2Action on Twitter or Facebook and tell us there about the action you took.
4. Blog about your action and share the link below.
Action Begets Action
Why do I want you to Twitter, Facebook, Blog or Comment about the actions you taken in the past couple of weeks? …because action begets action. The things you’ve done WILL inspire others. And, well, that’s kind of what this blog is all about.Leave a Comment