This one is called Seeds of Praise. I haven’t heard it yet, but I just ordered my own copy and if it’s anything like the other cd’s we have, it will be excellent!
Get all the details at the end of the post and find out who won last week’s prize.
Inspiration From A 6 Year Old
The other day my youngest daughter came up to me and said, “Look Mama! I wrote on my hand!”
I have no idea why she wrote that or how she spelled it (maybe she asked her sister or her dad), but it is now the single most inspiring picture I own.
Our children will become.
She will become. I don’t know what, when or how. But it is my desperate prayer that I’d give her everything she needs to become everything God dreams for her.
What truth written on the hand of a child…
Motivation Monday Details
For those of you who are new, here’s how Motivation Monday works:
Anyone who takes some sort of action can enter to win. Your action might be:
- getting up early, reading your Bible
- going on a date with your kids
- creating a mission statement
- creating a meal plan
- Writing a goal
It can be any action that improves who you are as a believer or a mother.
To enter the giveaway just leave a comment and say, “I took action this week!”
You can also:
– Get 2 entries by leaving another comment telling us what action you took.
– Get 3 entries by leaving one more comment and telling us you told your social media friends about the action you took (blog/twitter/facebook etc) .
– Get 4 entries by leaving another comment saying you’ve blogged about your action and added your link here.