What do you do with the fire in your bones to chase your dreams? Sarah Mae shares her story of struggling with her longings and her reality. It’s this struggle that birthed her newest book, Longing for Paris. Join us as we chat about being fully alive and awake women while living in what might feel mundane.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Why stifling our dreams isn’t the answer
- How to keep our longings alive
- How to rediscover longings when you’ve already “put the fire out”
My favorite recipes this week:
My dream is to have a personal chef. My reality is that I have to cook for my family….every. single. day. Here are some of the recipes that I used in my meal plan this week.
PlanToEat.com makes my meal planning SO easy. I don’t know what I’d do without it. Ok, I do. I’d hit the drive through WAY too often.
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Sarah Mae’s book – Longing for Paris
- A Moveable Feast by Hemingway
- Longing for Life, Sarah Mae’s coming-soon online course you won’t want to miss!
- 5 practical tips to balancing your dreams with motherhood
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Sarah Mae
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click play on the button at the top of this post or subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher and get the latest episodes as soon as they are available. If you’re new to podcasts, click here learn more about them!
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!