Sally Clarkson has changed the way I look at my home. It’s not just a house to decorate. Building a beautiful home is about creating a family culture, fun traditions and an environment that gives life to everyone who enters.
Join me today as we talk with Sally Clarkson about how to build a life giving home.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Small ways to make any place feel like home.
- How Sally “entered motherhood backwards”
- The importance of “history” in creating family culture
My favorite recipes this week:
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- The Lifegiving Home: Creating a Place of Belonging and Becoming
- The Lifegiving Home Experience: A 12-Month Guided Journey
- Music for the Lifegiving Home
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Sally
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!