With an upside down mortgage, growing family and a too-small income, Erin Odom and her husband were frustrated with their finances. She shares their powerful story of getting to the roots of their financial problems, making a plan to address them and keeping their marriage intact in the process.
“We didn’t know what we were doing wrong. We would come to the end of the month and look at our bank account and say, ‘Ok we can’t go to the grocery store. We have to try and make ends meet.’ We could not make our finances work.”
In This Episode, You’ll Hear…
- Erin’s story of frustration, humility and faith in the face of difficulty making finances work
- The freedom of figuring out the roots of financial frustrations and making a plan to address them
- How asking God for contentment can be a gamechanger in finding financial freedom
- Practicals for cutting down spending, making a plan for your money and communicating with your spouse about finances
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- More Than Just Making It
- Brilliant Business Moms
- iBloom in Business
- Christy Wright’s Business Boutique
- Eating Well on a Budget
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Your Meal Planning is Done!
Connect with Erin
Connect with Kat
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment