Actress and mom Lisa Lloyd shares how God brought her to a deep place of surrender after a painful experience in her life. Through that experience, she felt called by God to make his name famous and invite others to do the same.
“Wherever we’re at in life, God has called us to live for the glory of his name– not wishing we were somewhere else. We can make God famous and glorify him in the season we’re in.”
In This Episode, You’ll Hear…
- How to be vulnerable and share struggles with close community
- Lisa’s stirring story of choosing to make God famous over focusing on worldly fame
- Ways to shift the spotlight from ourselves to God and disciple our kids to do the same
- Encouragement to “wait well” and focus on the season of life and motherhood we’re in
- BOOK: Chasing Famous
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Lisa Lloyd
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment