Christian music singer and songwriter Kari Jobe shares about her motherhood journey and the story behind her new album The Garden.
After a tragedy in her family, Jobe wrote worship songs about finding hope in the midst of loss, peace in the midst of uncertainty and God’s presence in the midst of pain.
“It was one of those experiences that knocked the air of my lungs. I remember thinking, God, I really don’t understand why you would allow this to happen.”
In This Episode, You’ll Hear…
- How worship brings breakthrough and questions don’t — questions bring more questions.
- About processing loss with God and surrendering your disappointment to Him
- Giving yourself the grace to let God meet you, listening for His voice and spending time with Him.
- Click here to get your free 2 week trial of PrepDish.com
- The Garden album
- Hallelujah Cover on YouTube
- Kari’s spoof of Adele song
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Kari Jobe
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment