Mom, entrepreneur and business coach Christy Wright shares her heart for helping moms create their own businesses and plan their lives around what matters to them most.
“You have permission to create a schedule and a life that looks exactly what you want it to look like. At the end of the day, the only one living your life is you,” said Wright. As she juggles work, a book launch and two kids under 2, she focuses on scheduling around her highest priorities and finding joy in each season.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Work/life balance tips for prioritizing areas in your life
- Banishing time wasting activities and treating time as a valuable resource
- Creative ways to say, “no” to requests that aren’t life giving for you and your family
- Encouragement to come alive in your God-given gifts and find outlets to use them
Inspiring Word from Christy…
“There is something very powerful about a woman using her gifts. God created you with gifts that are unique and specific to you. They are not only for you, but to benefit others as you use your gifts. When you shine, people see God.”
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Get Christy’s Book, Business Boutique + free bonus items worth $60!!
- 25 Ways to Protect Your Time, from BusinessBoutique.com
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Christy
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment