When we realize we’re believing lies about who we are and God’s purpose for our life, we have a choice — admit defeat OR fight back with the truth of God’s word. In this podcast, singer/songwriter Ellie Holcomb shares how she memorizes scriptures to use as ‘fighting words’ against lies.
“We can fight the lies of the enemy speaks against us with the truth of God’s word, And the truth of God’s word always wins,” Ellie said.
She also shares about balancing life as a musician, mom and wife and about her new album, Red Sea Road.
In This Episode, You’ll Hear…
- A simple way to combat ‘Mom Guilt’
- Practical tips about memorizing scripture to fight lies
- Some of Ellie’s favorite scriptures
Scriptures in the Podcast:
“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:-26
“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:4-7
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30-day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Ellie’s album: Red Sea Road
- She Reads Truth ABC Cards
- Seeds Family Worship
- Sing the Bible Albums
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Ellie
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment