Evangelist, author, and Bible teacher Beth Moore chats with us about her new novel The Undoing of Saint Silvanus, her love of good stories and how God can redeem all things.
In her debut novel, New York Times best-selling author Beth Moore tackles themes of brokenness and redemption all wrapped up in a page-turner fiction book.
A break away from her usual in-depth Bible studies and devotionals, Beth says the novel mirrors struggles she’s seen in her own extended family.
“The themes of failure and addiction and family brokenness are all things that were very much a part of my life. I’ve seen the dynamics in my family (of origin) and how God also can bring beautiful redemption from it.”
Join Beth Friday night, January 20, at 7pm ET/ 6pm CT (delayed for MT & PT zones) for a FREE book club webcast live from the Big Easy. To register, visit www.BethMooreNovel.com.
In This Episode, You’ll Hear…
- The story behind the story of Beth Moore’s new novel.
- About the special bond between mothers and daughters.
- How God is powerful enough to reconcile ALL relationships.
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- FREE Book Club on January 20.
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Beth
Beth Moore: Living Proof Ministries
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment