Do you feel overwhelmed by the self-centered, social-media-consumed culture we live in? Do you want to learn (and teach your kids!) how to become more others-focused?
Karen Ehman joins us today with some super inspiring stories and ideas of how to listen well and offer small gestures that can have huge impact on the lives of the people in your world.
- Inspiring stories about small gestures impacting others in a big way.
- About the positive influence you can have just by noticing others and listening well.
- About “Heart Drops:” listening well to read between the lines.
- Practical ideas for impacting others in meaningful ways.
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Listen, Love, Repeat: Others-Centered Living in a Self-Centered World
- Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Karen
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment