Talking about money can be hard. My guest, Rachel Cruze, shares some money habits for living the life you want, and the first one has nothing to do with budgets or spreadsheets.
Expenses and debt can add stress and worry to your marriage and your family life. Rachel Cruz, daughter of personal finance speaker and author Dave Ramsey, shares her story of tackling family finances, mom guilt and comparison.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Seven money habits for living the life you want.
- Stories about finding unity on finances in your marriage.
- How to focus on contentment and not comparison with money.
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Rachel’s book, Love Your Life Not Theirs
- EveryDollar App
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Rachel Cruze
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment