Shauna Niequist joins us today with some amazing insight on how to be more present in the areas of life that matter most.
Do you find yourself filling up your days with all the things you should do, and consequently running around feeling disconnected from God, from your family, and from the things that bring life to your soul? This episode is for you…
- How to say “no” and why you should be disappointing others!
- How to prioritize presence and connection over a to-do list.
- What true success really looks like.
- How to foster genuine connection and community.
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Shauna’s new book, Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living
- Belong Tour Info
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Shauna
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment