Do you ever feel unsure about how to handle the pain in your life? How much should you share with your children? What do we do with the pain? Where is God in the midst of our pain? Author Christa Black Gifford opens up about her own painful story and gives us insight into ministering to our own hearts.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- About walking your children through the really painful parts of life.
- How to handle pain spiritually, practically, and emotionally.
- How to turn your unhealed pain into your greatest strength.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/inspiredtoaction/ITA107-Christa-Black-Gifford.mp3″ color=”#be202e” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Christa’s new book, Heart Made Whole
- Christa’s first book, God Loves Ugly
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Christa
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment