Do you dream of your kids loving to read, but just don’t know how to force that to become a reality? Jamie Martin is with us today with insight, ideas, and resources on how to raise children that love to read and are more globally-minded because of books.
- How to develop a love of reading in your children.
- Ways to consume books in non-traditional ways.
- How to choose great books for your kids.
- How to use books to raise globally-minded kids.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/inspiredtoaction/ITA106-Jamie-Martin.mp3″ color=”#be202e” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Jamie’s Book, Give Your Child the World: Raising Globally Minded Kids, One Book at a Time
- Reading Rainbow Skybrary App
- Gladys Hunt’s books, Honey for a Child’s Heart and Honey for a Teen’s Heart
- Sarah Clarkson’s Read for the Heart: Whole Books for WholeHearted Families
- Info on Jamie’s Read the World Summer Book Club
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Jamie
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcLeave a Comment