Do you feel overwhelmed by the clutter of “kid stuff” in your home? Tune in to hear Ruth Soukup give us some helpful tips and ideas on living in a peaceful space.
- How to declutter your kids’ toys without the drama.
- How to shift the focus of birthdays and holidays from the stuff to the experience.
- About creating your own vision for your ideal home.
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Ruth’s website, LivingWellSpendingLess.com
- Buy Ruth’s book, Unstuffed: Decluttering Your Home, Mind, and Soul
- Unstuffed website with lots of extras
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Ruth
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment