So often as moms, we put our hobbies, dreams, ideas, and skills on the back-burner. Maybe you think no one would want what you’re offering. Or maybe the logistics of starting a business are just too intimidating.
Entrepreneur Christy Wright is inspiring us today with great ideas on how to turn your hobbies and interests into an actual, money-making business.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- How to turn your hobbies, dreams, or skills into a side business.
- Saying “no”: how, when, and why.
- Why your voice or gift is needed in the world!
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Christy’s Business Boutique Event
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Christy
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment