There are so many motherhood myths out there we start to believe once we become moms. They can hold us back from living out our mission as moms. When we believe those myths about ourselves, they change how we can best parent and love our children. My guest on this episode, Ruth Schwenk, shares how to replace these myths with the truth of who God has created us to be as moms.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Her journey to motherhood through miracles and miscarriages
- How to change our perspective on the motherhood myths
- The turning point of motherhood – realizing God has a mission and purpose for us as moms
- Motherhood is a part, but not the whole, our identity is in Christ
- How motherhood can look different in different seasons of life
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Ruth’s book: Hoodwinked: Ten Myths Moms Believe and Why We All Need To Knock It Off
- The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child’s Heart for Eternity
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Ruth Schwenk
The Better Mom
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment