As moms, it can be challenging to find time to go as deep as we want into Scripture. That’s why I’m excited to introduce you to Katie Orr, a pastor’s wife and the author of a new bible study series that you will love. Katie’s tips and ideas for how to find time to dive into the Word are practical and I’m sure you’ll find them to be incredibly helpful.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- How her bible study time was impacted after getting married
- What an inductive study method is
- What changed about bible study time after becoming a mom
- Two helpful views when you approach a new study of the Bible
- What often kept Katie from studying the Bible
- A method of going deep into the Bible in as little as 15 minutes
- One of the best questions to ask when reading the Bible
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Everyday Love: Bearing Witness to His Purpose
- Katie’s Resources page
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Katie Orr
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment