Of all the people that I’ve ever interviewed, there are few people I could recommend with more integrity and wisdom than Laura. Her words as a mom and a wife hold such weight and I was greatly encouraged by what she said about owning motherhood. I know you’ll be inspired by everything Laura shares with us in this episode.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Laura’s struggle when she first became a mom
- The reminder that you are not “just” a mom
- The biggest tool that we have as parents
- Rules within the relationship with your child
- Practical ways to daily speak identity over your children
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Laura’s book – PARENTING WITHOUT REGRET: Raising Kids with Purpose, Not Perfection
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Laura Seibert
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment