Every time Elisa shares with us on the podcast, she offers so much wisdom and insight. Today’s episode is no exception! We chat about parenting tweens and teens differently but fairly, paying attention to the state of our child’s heart, having transparent conversations and preparing for the teen years. I loved our conversation and I know you will too!
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Her overarching vision when it comes to parenting teens
- What to focus on when your teen throws a fit
- How Elisa impacted and influenced teenagers who weren’t brought up around those of faith
- Why it’s important to be transparent and honest with your children
- How to have transparent conversations with your kids when they won’t initiate, ask questions, or listen
- Dealing with relationships and dating in the lives of your teens
- Encouragement for the mom who feels like she’s failing
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Elisa’s book: Meet the New You: A 21-Day Plan for Embracing Fresh Attitudes and Focused Habits for Real Life Change
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Elisa Pulliam
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!
Leave a Comment