How to we get off the hamster wheel of busyness? This is the question Alli Worthington and I chat about in today’s episode. You’ll be inspired by Alli’s story and the wisdom she learned along the way.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- The importance of taking time for yourself to avoid burnout
- A great tip for finding community
- The importance of learning how to edit your life
- How Alli decided what she *should* say yes to
- How to stop worrying about disappointing others (in a healthy way)
- Alli’s inspiring journey of waiting on God
My favorite recipes this week (perfect for cold weather days!):
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Alli’s new book: Breaking Busy
- The website for Breaking Busy
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Alli Worthington
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment