She’s literally a rock star mama. Today we’re chatting with Jenny Simmons, the former lead singer of the band Addison Road. We talk about what unconventional motherhood looks like, what she did when her tour bus blew up (!) and how to recover when our dreams die. And I have to tell you, when we started talking about motherhood, she shared a piece of advice that is one of the wisest nuggets of wisdom I’ve heard. You won’t want to miss this episode!
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- How music has shaped her soul and Addison Road was born
- Some of the best moments from being on the road
- Amazing advice on unconventional motherhood
- Jenny’s story of devastation and walking through grief
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Jenny’s book – The Road to Becoming
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Jenny Simmons
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment