There are so many different ways to educate our children. There may be even more opinions on what’s best. Today I’m not bringing you answers, but instead offering some criteria to use when asking questions.
As you look at figuring out what will be best for your family, your situation, and for your kids and their personalities, I hope that this podcast will be an encouragement and inspiration to you. Listen along as I share questions we’ve asked, challenges we’re facing, and things that we’ve learned along the way.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Why we’re doing homeschool, public school, and private school this year
- The idea behind having a “gap year” before beginning high school
- Questions to ask about education, connection, and character
- How to stay involved in our kids’ schooling when they’re at public or private school
- How homeschooling has changed the way I look at school in general
My favorite recipes this week:
BBQ Shredded Pork – I love making little freezable slider sandwiches with this meat.
Chili – Chili is SO versatile. We eat it over potatoes, rice, or tortilla chip (chili cheese nachos – yum!)
Sour Cream Enchiladas – Tex Mex needs no explanation. Just…yum.
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- IEW – Institute for Excellence in Writing
- My Father’s World
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Kat
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment