If your soul needs room to breathe or if you’re swept up in expectations and hustle, Emily offers an invitation to slow down and live in the small moments. And surprisingly enough, it circles back to Tuesday, an ordinary day in our week. If you’re wondering how to celebrate your smallness and enjoy the ordinary in all the busy, you won’t want to miss this chat with Emily Freeman!
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Why ordinary Tuesday shouldn’t be skipped over
- How we’re called to build a bench and not a ladder
- What it means to celebrate your own smallness instead of despising it
- How a “these are the days of” list can change how you see each day
My favorite recipes this week:
Eliminate the Overwhelm of Meal Planning
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Simply Tuesday – Emily’s newest book
- Hope*ologie, a membership site full of hope
- The bullet journal Instagram picture we talk about
- The Balut Video (warning: it’s a little gross)
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Emily:
How to Listen to This Podcast
Click play on the button at the top of this post or subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or Stitcher and get the latest episodes as soon as they are available. If you’re new to podcasts, click here learn more about them!
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!Leave a Comment