Motherhood can be crazy at times. How can we savor our ordinary moments in the midst of it all? That’s what we’re talking about today with author (her new book Savor released last week and hit #3 on Amazon!) and mother of two, Shauna Niequist.
I love how intentional she is about her life and yet there is such a thread of grace throughout everything she shares.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- How to savor life in the midst of the crazy
- The biggest barrier that keeps us from savoring our moments
- How to keep your calling alive no matter the season
And I love this quote from Shauna in this episode:
“Invest yourself deeply in what is instead of being so caught up in what you thought it should have been, I think that is a recipe for a very present, very rich life.”
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!
My Favorite Meal Planning Solution…
Last week was Spring Break so I didn’t do much planning, we just relaxed and spent time with family. So now that we’re getting back into the swing of things, I’m super excited to get my menu plan in order for the week.
I love how easy PlanToEat.com makes it to not only make a meal plan, but the fact that it magically makes my shopping list too? Priceless.
I’ve created a simple email course version of the Meal Planning Bootcamp. If you need help with your meal planning, sign up for Plan To Eat’s free 30 day trial and then check out MealPlanningBootcamp.com to walk through the process of setting things up quickly and easily.
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Shauna’s new book – Savor
- HelloMornings Bible Study
- Sign up here to get the HelloMornings Workbook
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Shauna Niequist