It’s one thing to want our kids to learn about God. It’s another thing to try to figure out how to teach them ourselves. But as you’ll learn in this interview with Amanda White, it doesn’t have to be a big, complicated, scary thing.
Actually? It’s really easy.
Amanda White is a writer, wife and mother of two amazing kids. She’s written two ebooks – Truth in the Tinsel and A Sense of the Resurrection and she blogs at OhAmanda.com.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- Learn the incredibly simple ways to surround our kids with God’s word.
- Learn simple ways to start great conversations with our children.
- Discover some of our favorite resources for impressing God’s word on our kid’s hearts.
In this episode I mention that registration is open for this session of HelloMornings. HelloMornings is an online community of women who are committed to making the most of their mornings by spending time with God, planning their day and making themselves fit for the life God has given them.
God. Plan. Move.
If you’d like to join us for the session that starts March 9, learn more at challenge.HelloMornings.org.
You can also learn more about the study we’ll be doing this session by clicking here.
My Favorite Cozy Soup Recipes
Chicken Noodle Soup – I love to keep a few containers of this in the freezer for cold days or when someone isn’t feeling well.
Ham and Potato Soup – so yummy.
Tortilla Soup – this recipe is great because you can pop in in the crock pot and come home to a yummy dinner.
I keep all my recipes and do all my meal planning at PlanToEat.com. You can check out their free trial my clicking the link below and also watch the little welcome video I made for you. If you’d like to learn more about how to use PlanToEat.com and maximize all it has to offer, check out my tutorial at MealPlanningBootcamp.com.
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!
- A Sense of the Resurrection ebook
- Truth In The Tinsel ebook
- Read for the Heart by Sarah Clarkson
- Honey for a Child’s Heart by Gladys Hunt
- Seeds Music
- The Rizers
- Adventures in Odyssey
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Amanda