Are you doing everything for everyone except yourself? Is it even possible to take care of our families and ourselves too? How do we find the time for things that bring us rest and bring us joy that aren’t necessarily related to motherhood?
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- How to discover hidden pockets of time we can use for self care
- The power of quiet in our lives
- Why it’s not selfish to take care of yourself
- How self care can help you serve others better
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!
A Simple Way To Save Lots of Time
One way I save a lot of time is by menu planning. I know it sounds a little counter intuitive – it doesn’t seem like doing an extra thing would save time. But I can say from experience that it not only saves time, but money too.
Just last night, I was able to sit and enjoy reading a book during what is normally the craziest part of the day. I had already planned and prepped our dinner, so on a cold blustery day when I wasn’t feeling great, I just sat with my kids, read and enjoyed the smell of baking lasagna (Yum!).
For my non-cooking self, it doesn’t get much better than that. PlanToEat.com makes it super easy (and fast!) to meal plan. The site even automagically makes your shopping list for you!
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You (Leave a comment below to enter to win a copy of the booK!)
- The Mom Creative
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Jessica
The Mom Creative