Motherhood and weariness. They just seem to just go together – like peanut butter and jelly or minivans and Cheerio crumbs. So how do we find hope in the midst of the overwhelm? That’s what my guests today are going to share with you.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- That you’re not alone. Brooke and Stacey share how they hit bottom and found hope.
- How weariness can actually help you.
- The one thing you can do right now to fight weariness and find hope.
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!
One Simple Way to Fight Weariness
Few motherhood tasks drain me like preparing and planning meals. I think it’s all the decisions involved (what am I going to make for breakfast? Is anyone allergic to that? Will anyone eat it? Is it a pain to cook? Do we have all the stuff to make it?).
When you multiply that times five family members and 3 meals a day for all eternity…I’m just tired thinking about it.
Plan to Eat simplifies that whole process for me and I really believe you will find it crazy helpful too. You can try it out for free and I think you’ll agree. (That rhymed. Maybe I should consider becoming a professional poet. Watch out Maya Angelou. Whoohoo! See what I did there? Can’t stop me now.)
Get your free 30 day trial at PlanToEat.com.
- Buy Hope For The Weary Mom on Amazon
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Brooke and Stacey