I’m thrilled to bring you the wisdom and inspiring words of Sally Clarkson today. I treasure any time I get to spend with her and I am so happy she is here to encourage you! (We’re also giving away a copy of her new book today, be sure to enter below (if you’re reading this via email or rss, click here to visit the blog and enter the giveaway!)
Today she shares about the themes in her new book that has just been released Own Your Own Life.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- How you will be challenged to a life that is empowering not depleting.
- How God can use you in the very place you are in right now.
- What it means to live an excellent life with what God has given you.
- How love is the foundation of you being influential in your kids’ lives.
Oh, and If you’re going to be in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area next month, I’d love it if you’d join me, Sally and Ruth Schwenk from TheBetterMom.com at Sally’s MomHeart Conference. Click here for all the info.
Sally is also doing a giveaway for a conference registration at her blog today – click here to join in.
Update On Meal Planning Bootcamp
I announced that I’d be doing another Meal Planning Bootcamp starting on the 12th, but I decided to postpone it until the 19th. I know many of you are participating in this first session of HelloMornings, which starts on the 12th, and I didn’t want to overwhelm you with too many challenge starts in one week.
So the Meal Planning Bootcamp will start on the 19th. Stay tuned for more info.
And if you don’t already have a PlanToEat.com account, be sure to go get your free trial so that you’ll be all ready for bootcamp when it starts. During bootcamp, I’ll walk you through all the ins and outs of PlanToEat.com and the system I use to keep healthy meals on the table for my family.
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!
- Get your copy of Sally’s new book “Own Your Own Life”
- For upcoming events look here.
- To enter the giveaway for a getaway weekend for you and a friend to Sally Clarkson’s home go here!
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Sally