Ready for a different perspective on fitness? Alisa Keeton, wife and mom of 2, from RevelationWellness.org joins us today to talk about how fitness is more than just getting fit.
Alisa invites us to bring God into every aspect of our lives, including our approach to fitness. She puts God’s message of healing and redemption at the center. Whether your fitness journey is just starting or you are well on your way, you will be encouraged by Alisa and her heart for God and seeing transformation in others – inside and out.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- How to get motivated and stay motivated on your fitness journey.
- Invite God. Start small. Accept the grace that God is so readily giving out.
- What it means to fall forward.
- The importance of asking God who He wants you to be and where He wants to take you on your fitness journey.
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!
Meal Planning Bootcamp Next Week
I’ll be hosting my meal planning bootcamp next week January 19-23. If you haven’t yet signed up for Plan to Eat’s free 30 day trial, today is the perfect day. That will give you a little time to play around with it before we get to work next Monday. Stay tuned!
Favorite new recipe:
I made these relatively healthy rice krispy treats yesterday and they were a HUGE hit in our house. Best of all, they are super fast, simple and no sugar.
Click here to start your free trial of PlanToEat.com and get ready for the Meal Planning Bootcamp next week!
- 31 Days of Weight Loss God’s Way
- VIP TV
- 7 Days of Total Training
- Weigh Less 2 Feed More
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
I’ll be speaking at Sally Clarkson’s MomHeart Conference in Dallas, Texas the weekend of February 27-28 and I’d love to see you there. For all the info about the conference click here. And be sure to check out Sally’s new book Own Your Life!
Connect with Alisa