We’ve talked about the power of giving grace to our children, but what if we, as moms, walked in ABUNDANT grace too? Today we are chatting with Ruth Simons. She is the “unlikely mama of 6 boys and wife to one patient man.” She is a shoppe owner/artist/writer at GraceLaced and one of most eloquent and inspiring women I follow on Instagram.
Today we are talking about how the cross intersects every moment of our daily lives and how to live a grace-laced life. Grab your headphones, a cup of something warm and yummy and join us for a chat.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- How what we rehearse in our minds all day long affects our mothering
- It’s not about perfection and having it all together, it’s more about what God has already done for you and how His grace provides exactly what you need in the moment.
- It’s ok to be real in your motherhood. Don’t let the “real moments” rob you of the joy of motherhood.
That Time I Failed To Plan…
Crazy week here. I didn’t meal plan this week so I don’t have a bunch of handy dandy recipes for you. Thankfully, my prior meal planning (and Plan To Eat’s handy “Freezer” label) came to the rescue because my freeze had plenty of home cooked goodness that I could pull out at 5 o’ crazy and still have a nice meal on the table for dinner. Winner winner chicken dinner.
Click here to get your free 30 trial and stay tuned for the Meal Planning Bootcamp that I’ll be leading after the holidays. We are going to rock 2015, my friends!
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!
Tweet to Inspire: “Grace is not just about salvation, it permeates everything we do in motherood.” – @Gracelaced on @inspired2action –> Click to tweet.
- Give Them Grace by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Graced Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Ruth