Announcing The HelloMornings Advent Study Power Pack!

By November 17, 2014General

HMC-Advent-Power-Pack-Graphic-Final

New Things Coming…

There are SO many exciting things in the pipeline. And I’m absolutely thrilled about the ways I’m going to be able to better serve you as moms through the projects in the works right now.

If you listen to the Inspired To Action podcast, you know that I’m working on an Inspired To Action planner/ecourse. This is something I’ve wanted to do for so long, but it’s finally taking shape. I hope to have it all ready for 2015 so that I can help YOU make it your best year yet.

I’m also excited about bringing you TWO freshly redesigned (and overhauled) websites very soon. I’m having InspiredToAction.com AND HelloMornings.org redesigned by the amazing Ted Barnett. It’s my goal to make these sites as helpful and useful to you as possible. We’ll bring all the best resources front and center and make sure that you can quickly access our ebooks, prayer calendars and new tools on the site. Stay tuned!

A Simple, Powerful Resource for Your Holidays

Finally, I’m so pleased to tell you that today we are releasing our new Advent Power Pack for HelloMornings. We’ve teamed up with the amazing Lara Williams and the talented Shaun Groves to bring you music, Bible study, family Advent readings, scripture memory passages and even a printable companion journal to help you keep Christ the focus of the season in your home.

I know just how busy the holiday season can get and even our best intentions can get lost in the busyness. That’s why we’ve brought you a study that you can do on your own AND with your family.

Honestly, just reading through Lara’s study to get it ready for the Power Pack was an incredible time in the Word for me. I know you’re going to be blessed by what she has written.

You can learn more about the Advent Power Pack here.

Thank you so much for allowing me to serve you as you invest in your children. If there is any way I can help or encourage you more, please don’t hesitate to share your idea. You are doing amazing work and I am passionate about inspiring you in any way I can.

Comments

• Avatar Lorraine twyford says:

Hi Kat I have paid for my advent pack but haven’t yet received a link to download it. Can you help please?

Lorraine,
      Oh no! Let’s see, the email might be in your spambox or the Gmail promotions tab. If you don’t see it there, please let me know and I’ll take care of it!

• Avatar Erica says:

Thank you for making this Advent study available to us. I am looking forward to studying it and sharing it with my family!

• Avatar Becky R says:

So excited about this Kat! I did the Matthew study, and am obsessed with your podcasts, and I am so looking forward to this. The videos for the last bible power pack were invaluable. I just read the intro for the advent book and before I read it I was thinking a) I hope there is not a bunch of crafts! ( because I’ve been there done that and it stresses me out to have a craft every. single. day. therefore I burn out right around day 7) b) I hope the family part is separate because while I really want something concise to go over with my sweet Fam I also want/need time alone with God in the a.m.

You can imagine how pleased I am with the fact that I got both of my desires. Not that I wouldn’t have made it work but it just felt like God was saying “I got this!” which, of course he does!

• Avatar Amanda Felton says:

I am thankful and excited to start this. I haven’t received anything yet. What should I do?

Amanda,
      Ack. Didn’t see you message until now. Have you gotten it? It might be in your spambox or promotions tab. If you haven’t gotten it click the contact link in the menu above and let me know. I’ll get it right out to you.