“Don’t give up on the girl inside.” I can’t stop thinking about this simple phrase Emily said in our conversation about her story and her book Atlas Girl.
As moms, the voice of the girl inside can get drowned out by all the expectation, comparison and busyness of life. Sometimes we can forget who we are, what we dream and the story that made us who we are.
In this simple conversation, Emily shares her story of how cancer, an eating disorder and ultimately God have shaped her heart and her motherhood.
Grab a cup of tea and join us on the couch for a conversation that will inspire and challenge you.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- About her journey around the globe as she searches and learns about the love of God
- What it has been like to experience an eating disorder as a young adolescent and a young mom
- What it looks like to pursue your dreams as a mom
Solve The Dinner Dilemma
Here are a few highlights from my meal plan this week. (Please remember I am not a gourmet chef. I am a “get out of there” chef. I like simple, fast and relatively healthy recipes. The Pioneer Woman…I am not. 🙂
Spinach Feta Mushroom Pizza – this is SO good.
Baked Spaghetti – simple, fast and the kids love it.
French Toast – Mmmmm….
Oatmeal with Cinnamon Apples and Toasted Pecans – is there anything better on a chilly morning?
Click here to visit Plan To Eat and sign up for their free trial.
Click the play button in the post or grab your favorite podcast app and join us for a chat!
Tweet to Inspire: “Our job is not to fix the world but to love the world.”
- Atlas Girl at Amazon, Barnes and Nobles and Lifeway
- Psalm 139:14
- Zephaniah 3:17
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
Connect with Emily