Parenting expert Amy McCready gives us some fantastic tips on making life giving morning, after school and evening routines during the school year.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The power of the “When-Then” routine
- How to use lists to eliminate nagging
- How to empower your kids to get themselves ready on time
- How 10 minutes can transform your child’s day
Grab your headphones, join us for a chat and keep reading to learn more!
- Learn more from Amy McCready at her site, Positive Parenting Solutions
- Get Amy’s book If I Have to Tell You One More Time…: The Revolutionary Program That Gets Your Kids To Listen Without Nagging, Reminding, or Yelling
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.