Did you know that habits account for nearly 45% of the tasks we accomplish every day?! As moms, it’s important for us to consider what habits, good or bad, we are passing on to our children.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to harness the power of habits and make them work for you instead of against you.
Grab your headphones, join me for a chat and keep reading to learn more!
What habits would YOU like to start? Click here to comment!
- Click here to register for the parenting webinar with Amy McCready
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
- Check out the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle (My Blog Planning Kit is included in this great deal!)
How to Listen to This Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, but I like one called Downcast. It allows me to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
You can also listen via a free app (IOS and Android) called Stitcher.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – just click here to access the podcast in iTunes. You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.