What makes a family strong and close? Today, Chrystal Evans Hurst is back with us sharing some of the core things her parents did to build an incredible family and what she’s doing to keep the legacy going with her own children.
Grab your headphones, join us for a chat and keep reading to learn more!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
- Tony Evans, Pricilla Shirer, Anthony Evans Jr., Jonathan Evans
- Love the song in the outro? It’s called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you can get it on iTunes by clicking here and check out Jen’s site by clicking here.
How will you take action on what Chrystal shared? Click here to tell us in the comments.
Connect with Crystal Evans Hurst
How to Listen to This Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, but I like one called Downcast. It allows me to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
You can also listen via a free app (IOS and Android) called Stitcher.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – just click here to access the podcast in iTunes. You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.Leave a Comment