In this episode of the Inspired To Action podcast, we are chatting with Candace Cameron Bure.
Today, Candace and I talk about:
- the holidays, how to keep ALL. THE. THINGS. from overwhelming us
- how we can make some simple changes for a healthier New Year.
Candace is a wife, mother, actress (her latest movie “Let it Snow” premiered Nov. 30, but you probably remember her as DJ Tanner from the hit TV series Full House), and a NYT bestselling author.
Most recently, she is the host of the UP Network’s KLOVE Christmas Special which airs tonight, December 9th. This music special features artists like TobyMac, Mandisa, The Newsboys, Kari Jobe, David Crowder and more.
Being the music nerd that I am, I always LOVED Christmas specials when I was growing up. Maybe you’ll remember my favorite one that I mention in this episode.
Do you have a favorite Christmas album? Click here to share it in the comments. (I’ll share mine there too.
Cool Stuff Mentioned This Episode
2. Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness
3. KLOVE Christmas Special – airs tonight on the UP Network
4. The song in the outro is called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you get get it on iTunes by clicking here.
How to Listen to This Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, but I like one called Downcast. It allows me to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – just click here to access the podcast in iTunes. You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.