“Do you desperately fear you have nothing to offer the world but secretly hope you’re wrong?” This is the question Emily tackles in her new book A Million Little Ways, and I can’t help but think that almost every mom in just about any season of motherhood can relate.
I just had this very conversation with friends the other day and I am thrilled to get to dive into the discussion with Emily today and share it with you. Here are a few things we discuss in this episode of the podcast:
- The difference between list living and lyric living.
- How do you find the art you were made to live.
- What if I’m not “artistic”?
- How can I be creative in this crazy season of life?
And we also discuss really deep things like our dogs and our inability to deal with the differences in our time zones. Oh, and that time we were in the Philippines together.
Emily’s new book just released and you can get a copy of it by clicking here. (Note that Amazon says it releases in November, but that is a technical glitch. It is actually available today and you can order it as usual.)
Mentioned In This Episode
How to Listen to This Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, but I like one called Downcast. It allows me to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – just click here to access the podcast in iTunes. You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.