It’s a Blog Baby: Check Out the Brand New Website!

By January 15, 2013HelloMornings Challenge

Get Ready!

Registration starts tomorrow for the HelloMornings Challenge and Katie Orr, the challenge director, has put together a brand new website with all the information, resources and encouragement you’ll need to rock your mornings.

hmc-blog-15-night-owl-tips

A God-Sized Dream

Holly Gerth is doing a series on her blog about God sized dreams and today she is featuring Katie, as she shares her story and the HelloMornings story.

Read it here and then check out the brand new HelloMornings.org website that Katie has put together.

She is amazing and the team she has assembled is dedicated to helping you as you develop the habit of regular time in the Word and in prayer each day so that you can live your God sized dream.

Registration for the Challenge starts tomorrow and runs through the 23rd of January. Read Katie’s story and get all the details here.

Comments

Glad to be a part of this! HelloMornings has been a huge blessing to me.member

• So excited. I’m going to join the challenge for the first time this time! It’s perfect timing for me as I’m quitting my day job to pursue my own business, and I’ll need some extra accountability since I’ll be my own boss.

Yay Laura Jane!! Congrats on your new business!!

• Avatar Patti says:

Congratulations Laura Jane! I know well the challenges of organizing time… for me a home business plus homeschooling plus those pesky little details like meals and clean clothes and being able to walk across the floor. 😉 The Hello Mornings challenge will bless your socks off, mostly because the heart of it is to meet with God in the Word and prayer every day, and it is there that God will order your steps. So glad you are joining!

• Avatar Alyssa says:

Excited for Hellomornings.

• Avatar Courtney says:

Congratulations! This is so exciting. I am a morning person, but sometimes I let it slip . . . now I’m motivated to go to bed so I get my day started right tomorrow! Wonderful, wonderful work you are doing here.

• Avatar Michelle R. says:

I can’t watch the video 🙁 It says it is private