If you’ve been around Inspired to Action for any length of time, you’ve heard about HelloMornings and the benefits of the early-morning habit. You’ve read of the challenge to wake up for your kids, instead of to your kids. And you’ve listened to the calls to start the day putting first things first, through spending time with Jesus.
You may find yourself on the sidelines — still not convinced that an earlier morning is for you. If you have any inkling of “jumping into the game” will you take a moment to read through the comments of yesterday’s post over at the HelloMornings blog? We’ve been celebrating our 8th HelloMornings challenge, by declaring what the Lord has done in our lives through the HelloMornings challenge.
The comments are just breathtaking.
I discovered a need and a solution I had never considered…
…I would have wasted these opportunities sleeping.
…I give Him the firstfruits of my day and I am a much happier Mama…
God is doing a great work in the lives of these mamas. He is transforming their souls, their families, and even some physiques. These women are not more discipled, more athletic, or more spiritual than you and I. They are simply women who have taken Him at His Word — that He has come that we might have life, and that we would have it abundantly!
He bestows abundant blessings when we choose to follow Him in obedience.
So, friend, if you think He might just be whispering your name—calling you up to sit at His feet and listen to Him in the early morning hours—will you listen? Will you obey?
I hope you will.
HelloMornings Winter Session
Registration for the Winter HelloMornings challenge is open now through Wednesday, January 23rd!
- Session runs January 28th – April 26th (13 weeks)
- Anyone (female!) is welcome to join a group, though space is limited.
- Participants will receive the latest Quench Bible study, Abounding Hope. (Releases Thursday, January 17th.)
How to Register
Here is a quick bird’s-eye-view of the what you need to do. Click the grey button below when you are ready to sign up!
- Step 1: Get the HelloMornings blog email, to receive challenge announcements and tips for the journey.
- Step 2: Get a group. If you are a part of an existing group, and pre-registered in December, you can skip step 2.
- Step 3: Get ready. You don’t have to wait to get a jump start on your mornings!
Or, if you would like to learn more about the HelloMornings challenge, jump on over to our FAQ page.