Note: We are having an issue with our download provider. We are looking into it and will update when the PDF’s are available again. Thanks for your patience!
We are thrilled to announce the summer HelloMornings Bible study!
Love Like Him: Learn to Love Like Jesus
If I write pretty things or say “amen” to a sermon but miss the love part played out in the messiest of relationships, then I miss everything…
…Jesus-like love births out of the difficult. It dies for those hurling insults. It prays for those who accuse us. It crucifies the self-life and esteems others higher…
…when His love begins to blossom in what should be desolate ground—desolate relationships—we see Jesus. We catch a glimpse of His pure and perfect love. –Love Like Him
Love Like Him is an 8-week Bible study on love which points us to Christ and what it looks like to live out His love in our own lives. Based on the method taught in the book Savoring Living Water: How to Have an Effective Quiet Time, we will walk through several places in Scripture together. This study is designed to teach you about the love of Christ, but it will also train you how to study the Bible on your own, along the way!
We hope you’ll join us this summer on this journey toward loving like Jesus.
The summer session starts on Monday, May 14th, and we already have over 760 (and counting!) joining in the early-morning fun! You can find more details about the challenge and register here to join us.
Other Options for the Summer Bible Study:
- If you are already in the middle of a study or feel led to something different, you are welcome to continue in that. You don’t have to do the Love Like Him study to be a part of the HelloMornings challenge!
- Many of you have been involved with HelloMornings for a while now, and have gone through many of the studies offered for the challenge. If so, you may be ready and waiting for a way to dig even deeper into the Bible. We’ve designed this summer challenge for you to use the Love Like Him study alongside of the Focused15: 1 Corinthians 13 study.
How do I know which study to choose?
- If you are new to studying your Bible, trying to get into the routine of regular time in the Word, or are limited to only 10 minutes a day you’ll want to stick with the Love Like Him Bible study.
- If you have a bit more experience with Bible study, are ready to learn how to dig deeper in to the study, and have more time than 10 minutes a day, then the Focused15 study on 1 Corinthians 13 will be a good fit for you. Focused15 will take you through the first 4 weeks of the summer challenge; then you can finish up with the rest of the group with weeks 5-8 of the Love Like Him study. (Side note: the Focused15 study is designed to be done in 15 minutes a day, with room to grow for those who have more time than that.)
Put even simpler:
- Love Like Him is more of a “beginners” study.
- Focused15 is more of an “intermediate” approach to studying your Bible.
- Each of the studies “match” in that everyone will study the same passages each week, just at a different levels.
FREE Bible Studies!!
For the next week (through May 14th), the PDF versions of both of these studies will be FREE, just for you!
Both of these studies are also available on Kindle, and will be on sale for 99 cents through next Tuesday.
We can’t wait to dig into the Word with you this summer! What has been one of your favorite Bible studies you’ve done in the past? What are your study plans for the summer?
Leave a Comment