Here are a few wonderful words to inspire you through the weekend:
- A brilliant post on comparison from @laragwilliams | The “Er” Complex bit.ly/xKV37m
- Such fun, cute ideas from @oohamanda | How to Pray As a Family bit.ly/zxlAII
- Training Our Boys to be Men – Part 1 bit.ly/xiRZAZ
- Training Our Boys to be Men – Part 2 bit.ly/wE00HU
- Make a Weekly Cleaning Routine bit.ly/ywZyAy
- Goodness from @sarahmae –> | It Doesn’t Help Anyone To Not Be Honest About Motherhood bit.ly/xrOToY
And if that doesn’t inspire you as a mom, here’s some quality wisdom:
“When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they’re finished, I climb out.” -Erma Bombeck
A Little Get To Know You Game
I thought it might be fun to play a little game today. Here’s how it works.
1. I’m going to ask a question, then the first person to comment answers it.
2. Then THEY ask a new question and the next person to comment answers THAT question and asks a new one.
3. And so on. So all you do is answer the question before you and ask a fun/simple question for the person behind you.
4. Of course, you can also feel free to answer previous questions just for kicks. I can’t wait to read about all of YOU today!
QUESTION: If you could fly anywhere today, where would you go and why? Click here to comment and join the fun!Leave a Comment