Mom Heart Conference and Hello Mornings Meet Up

By February 10, 2012General

Next Friday, I’m headed to Dallas for the wonderful MomHeart conference hosted by Sally Clarkson, author of one of my favorite books, The Mission of Motherhood.

I attended Sally’s event last year and loved it. It was incredible to spend an entire weekend being taught, encouraged and challenged in the area of motherhood. If you live anywhere near Dallas, I highly recommend it.

Click here for more information or to register.

Hello Mornings Meetup

I’ll also be organizing a little Hello Mornings meet up for any current or past Hello Mornings friends who would like to hang out. I’m thinking it will be on Saturday morning before the conference starts, but I’m open to ideas. If you’re interested in joining us, leave a comment here or contact me here and I’ll email you with the details.

Comments

• Avatar Mikel Beth Seifert says:

I’m SO excited about the conference next weekend! I’m coming with three other girlfriends – moms and can’t-wait-to-be-moms!!! We went last year and learned so much … looking forward to attending this year as a real-life mom =)

• Avatar Andrea says:

I would LOVE to meet up with you – am flying in from Southern CA, meeting a dear friend who’s driving down from western KS, and staying with a dear friend about an hour north of Dallas. The three of us are super excited about the conference! Since I’ll be riding with these other two ladies (who are not currently MYM ladies), I’m not sure if Sat morning before conf would work, but… Keep us posted and I’ll do my best! 🙂

• Avatar Meagan says:

I am really looking forward to next weekend! The ladies I’ll be attending with aren’t Hello Mornings gals (yet!) and I’m not quite sure what our plans are, but I will do my best to pop in and say hello! Just keep me posted on any meet-up plans. If nothing else, you know I’ll have a seat saved for you. 😉

Sounds like it’ll be an awesome time. Have fun!

• Avatar Lauren says:

I ordered The Mission of Motherhood just this week and am looking forward to its arrival. Would not have known about the book or Sally without your writing about it! Thanks Kat. Enjoy your time at the conference.

• Avatar Patti says:

Yes! I’ll be there again (so thankful) and am looking forward to seeing you! Early Sat morning is perfect for me.

• Avatar Darla says:

I’ll be there!! & am very excited would love to meet up Thanks Kat!