Music Monday: He Makes Beautiful Things…

By October 3, 2011Get Inspired

Comments

• Avatar Darlene T says:

This has been one of my absolutely favorite songs. Isn’t this part of learning who we are in Him? I believe He has made something beautiful in me, but I find it difficult to believe the same for myself.

“Out of chaos LIFE is being found in You”

Yes and Amen Jesus.

• Avatar Joanne Johnson says:

“Hand of Mercy” by Martin Chalk is one of my favorite songs. Always brings peace to my heart! His song “Always” is also amazing! You can find them on iTunes.

• Avatar Christine says:

“The Spirit and the Bride” by Jesus Culture. Not only it is musically exceptional, but the lyrics are so encouraging and speak to anyone who has hurt in their heart (who doesn’t?) . Taken from the Book of Revelation. ALL who are in need, the Spirit and the Bride say “COME!” It was on repeat in my house for hours!

• I had never heard of this hymn before but we sang it at home group.

What will you do with Jesus?

Jesus I give You my heart today!
    Jesus I’ll follow You all the way!
    Gladly obeying Him will you say,
    This will I do with Jesus!

Chorus:
    What will you do with Jesus?
    Neutral you cannot be;
    Someday your heart will be asking,
    “What will He do with me?”

• Avatar monica says:

Awesome song! Thank you. I had never heard it before.
    Aloha!

• Avatar Meagan says:

We sing “Beautiful Things” at church and it is one of my favorites. It is one of the few songs that I will play over and over and over.

Another song I love is “Invisible God” by Andrew Peterson. Actually there are many AP songs that I love, but that one really speaks to my heart. The longing to one day see God’s face, yet the realization that He has made Himself visible to us through His marvelous creation and through the way He moves and works in our lives. He gives us glimpses of who He is even now!

• Avatar Jen says:

Today Matthew West’s “Strong Enough” and Sidewalk Prophet’s “You Loved Me Anyway” have been speaking LOUDLY (or shall I say singing) to my Spirit!

• Avatar Christie says:

Last summer when Eden was three, we listened to this exact video every morning at breakfast. It is her favorite song, and she and the boys are a constant reminder to me that He indeed makes beautiful things. 🙂

• Avatar Andrea says:

My song lately is “The Word of God Has Spoken” by Travis Cottrell.

• I LOVE “Beautiful Things” too! The song, “Uncluttered” by Gwen Smith is my favorite right now.

Love this song

I’m not sure if inspiring is the right word for the song, but I’ve been diggin’ Audrey Assad’s Restless for awhile now.

• Avatar Lara says:

Oh, that’s one of my favorites. Hits a chord.

• […] clicked over to my friend, Kat’s, blog last night to find that she had posted a song that always gets to me, “Beautiful […]

• Avatar Twannette says:

Blessings by Laura Story has lifted my spirit recently.

• Avatar ashley says:

I find this song is great..Thank you for sharing this..I hope a lot of people will like hit also..Keep it up!