Google Analytics Alternative

Sign Up NOW for the Fall Session of the Maximize Your Mornings Challenge

What Is The Maximize Your Mornings Challenge?

The Maximize Your Mornings Challenge (aka HelloMornings) is a Tri-Annual challenge based on the Maximize Your Mornings eBook.

Get the free eBook here.

Each semester we invite walk together in a journey of accountability, encouragement and change to establish a life giving morning routine.

For those of us who are mothers, the fundamental idea is to stop waking up TO our children and start waking up FOR them.

Here’s My Story of Maximizing My Mornings

How Does the Challenge Work

1. Register – Register for the Challenge. (Even if you participated in the Summer Challenge, you need to register for the Fall Challenge.)

If you’d like to participate in the challenge via Facebook, click here.

If you’d like to participate in the challenge via Twitter, click here.

If you’d like to participate in the challenge via eMail, click here.

2. Groups – You will be assigned to a group of 20 women with 2 Accountability Captains (if you’d like to sign up to be an AC, click here.) who will help encourage and lead the group.

3. Check In – Each morning, you will check in with your group to keep one another accountable and encouraged. You can participate via email, Facebook or Twitter.

4. Bible Study – Join us in our group Bible Study (to be announced in September) or choose your own.

5. Weekly Emails – Be encouraged by our weekly emails filled with inspirations and tips on planning, fitness and faith to keep you going.

Accountability Captains

It sounds all fancy and complicated, but it’s not really. You don’t need any degrees or initials after your name to be an AC. You just need to love Jesus and do three things.

The 3 Tasks of an AC:

1. Encourage – Check in on your group regularly on FB (via an FB Group page), Twitter (via group hashtags – i.e. #mym1)or email. Say hello, encourage when possible.
  2. Accountability – Pray regularly for the women in your group. Follow up when necessary.
  3. Communicate – Fill out a simple form for Kat and Michelle to keep us up to date on how you and your group are doing.

If you’d like to sign up to be an Accountability Captain, click here.

So Worth It

You might have to watch less tv. Your late night web surfing skills might suffer. You might have to go to bed earlier. It *will* be a challenge, but never give up. It’s worth it. He…is worth it.

Pursue Him. Run to Him.

Our children will follow where we lead. Let’s lead them to Jesus.

Feel free to ask questions in the comment section.

FREE Mission Statements for Moms eBook!

Join our mailing list to receive updates from the blog and the Mission Statement for Moms.

Check your email for a confirmation link. And then enjoy the eBook!

• Jessica says:

I’d love to participate, but am not or (and choose to NOT be on!) facebook or twitter. I assume that means I cannot join a group?

• Joyce says:

I think if there is enough interest, an email group could be started?

• Jennifer says:

I’m in the same situation; I’d love to join, but I would prefer to not create a Twitter or Facebook account for that purpose. It’s totally understandable if these are the only 2 tools for participating, but I would definitely be on board if there were an email option!

• brooke says:

I agree, I choose not to be on Facebook and can’t imagine what I would do with Twitter, but I would love to participate in the MYM Challenge. If there is another way, please do let us know!

• sarah says:

also choose not to be on facebook or twitter. is there another way i can join the fall challenge?

• crissa says:

I’m also hoping there’s a way to join without facebook or twitter. I will go ahead and email patty, who commented below and offered to start an email group. I don’t know if any of you have noticed her offer yet. Hopefully we can get something started!

• foxbrooken says:

I am FB and twitter free as well and would be interested in an e-mail option.

• christina says:

I also have given up Facebook and have never attempted Twitter. I’d love to do an e-mail option :)

• I am signed up and I am challenging my fans to do this with me! Looking forward to the challenge and the refreshment :)

Please feel free to stop by: Trailing After God

• patty says:

what about those of us from cave man days who DON”T have facebook or twitter?

• patty says:

okay, i commented earlier before reading the other comments, and it seems that i’m not the only one wanting accountability WITHOUT having to use FB or Twitter. SO, i’m taking a giant leap here and i’m offering to lead an email morning accountability group for anyone who’s interested.
    i was thinking that anyone interested could email me to let me know and then i could compile a list and then email everyone in the mornings at an agreed time–i’m thinking 5:15 a.m., but am open to suggestions. then everyone could either just “reply to all” confirming that they’re “up and at it” each morning.
    this is just an idea, AND it’s also a way of me having to be accountable by being responsible for sending out the email each morning.

• Kat says:

We will definitely do some sort of email option. I’ll come up with a solution and post about it ASAP. Thanks for taking the initiative!

I’ll email you later today.

FYI – I removed your email address from your comment because spambots will snag that and flood your inbox with spam. Not fun.

• Nohemi says:

How do I register?

• Melanie says:

I am very interested in an mailing group also and would love to be a part of your group Patty. What next steps do I need to do? I participated in the summer but never knew how the facebook thing worked and was not really connected to any group. I LOVED the e-mails and am wanting to find a way to be more plugged in this time around.

• Glenna says:

I would love to be in a FB group but because of my disability I can’t be up that early. I desperately need the accountability as well as going to bed sooner and getting up earlier. Would someone be able to accommodate me?

• Kat says:

There is no particular time you *need* to be up. You just check in when you can. We’ll try to match you with a group with a similar schedule, but normally people check the FB group or Twitter stream through out the day to encourage one another.

• Glenna says:

I signed up @ 9:00AM but all you’ll get from me is something like I’m up because my meds take 1-1 1/2 hours to wear off:( later in the day I can correspond better, but i need the accountability to get up. I’m so excited:)))

• Glenna says:

You are the answer to my prayers. I’ve been looking for someone or something to help with this problem about 2 years:))

• Marlia says:

I signed up for 9:00am. This is the time that I usually check my email.
        I would like to participate in a group as well.

• Stephanie says:

I have 2 questions. When it asks what time we plan to check in with our group, does that mean what our eventual goal, or in the beginning? Because aren’t we supposed to start getting up 5 minutes earlier, and go from there? I’ve not done a challenge before, but I read the ebook a while back. I haven’t been successful at doing it though, so I obviously need the group. Also do you check in as soon as you get up or when you are done?

Thanks :) have a great day,

• Joyce says:

*When it asks what time we plan to check in with our group, does that mean what our eventual goal, or in the beginning?

I put down my eventual goal time.

*Also do you check in as soon as you get up or when you are done?
      I’ve done it both ways. It’s up to you, or if your AC prefers it a certain way.

*My other question is we will be on vacation for the first 2 weeks, so my check in time will be different than it will be when I am at home. Does that matter?

Just let your AC and group know ahead of time. There will be days, even when we’re not on vacation where something happens and we’re not able to get up at our goal time.

Hope that helps, Steph!

• Kat says:

Realistically, you check in whenever you can. I’d base the check in time on something around your goal time.

While we do try to match people up so that they’ll likely be able to check in around the same times, people schedules change, some people like to check in first thing, some people like to check in after their QT…etc.

So, I’d say, just pick a time that you realistically might be able to check in once you’re a few weeks into it.

Most people check the FB Group or Twitter stream throughout the day, so even if you check in a few hours late, they’ll still respond.

Does that help? Great questions!

• Kat says:

Aaaaand…I just saw that the ever amazing Joyce already answered the questions perfectly. Thanks Joyce!!

• Jenn says:

Are we supposed to go through the ebook before the challenge starts, or do we go through it during the challenge?

• Joyce says:

I went through the ebook with my group because there were quite a number of first time MYM participants, but it seems like everyone in my group at least took a glance at it before the challenge began.

• Becky says:

I can’t seem to figure out how to register! Guess that means I just need to be an accountability captain. 😛

• jeana says:

If you start an email group. I’d love to be in it!

• Lindsy says:

Hey there! I signed up twice – hope it isn’t too confusing, but you can delete my first entry. :-( I realized I had my twitter account info wrong (recently changed the username) AND decided I wanted a 7am check-in instead of 8am. Let me know if you want me to do anything to make sure you have the right info. Sorry!!

• I signed up, our summer group is still checking in. I asked them today and they will be signing up again. It would be nice to stay together, since we are still checking in every morning. Our Group was 2. Had fun the first time and made new friends.

Thanks Edwards Granddaughter

• Alison says:

I signed up, although I’m not entirely sure how this all works. Also wondering what happens if we don’t check-in on time . . . for instance, since I had book club tonight, I’m not sure I’ll be up and at ’em at 6:00 sharp tomorrow. Does that disqualify me for the whole program?

• Joyce says:

No, that doesn’t disqualify you for the whole program. We just do the best we can. Things will come up and morning sometimes arrive to quickly…like last night when my daughter woke me up and then I couldn’t get back to sleep! If you are okay with not waking up at 6am that one day of the week, then that’s fine.

• Alison says:

Great! Thank you! I am wondering if I should switch to Facebook from Twitter. Can someone explain to me how each venue works? I am definitely more proficient in using FB than Twitter, but it’s also more of a time suck. (That’s why I signed up for Twitter.) But now I’m afraid I won’t know how to use the Twitter group to it’s full potential. Thanks!

• Joyce says:

Alison, I’m only familiar with FB. So, each group has their own private group page. You do have to signed into your account, click on the group page link and just check in with a ‘hello, I’m up’ or ‘I just finished planning for the day’, etc. And anytime someone posts, you will get notified. I can be a time suck if you get distracted. You can always just check in once you’ve completed your quiet time. Hope this helps.

• Amy says:

I also would love to be a part of an email group. I don’t have FB or twitter accounts.

• val says:

Can I join if I don’t have a Facebook or twitter?

• Alison says:

I would love to be part of an email group. Would that be something like google groups?

• Jan says:

I would also LOVE to join, but do not have a facebook or twitter account and would prefer not to. Let me know if you go the email group route. Thanks!

• Crystal says:

I would also love to participate in MYM this fall! I am on FB, but like so many others I would really prefer to participate via email. Please keep us posted about this option! Thanks so much for this!

• Tasha says:

Just signed up. I’m a little terrified.

• Jamie says:

A friend of mine wanted to know if it was okay to sign up if you do not have children. What is your response to that?

• […] you haven’t registered yet, or are wondering what the Challenge is all about, click here for all the information and the rest of the registration […]

• Kathryn says:

I kind of feel silly asking this question but I want some advice if I should sign up or not.
    I’m due with my first baby mid October. So about a month into this challenge I have no idea what my schedule would look like. (being a first time mom, I don’t know what to expect!) But I would love the accountability from Sept. 15 – baby coming. And then I would like to, as I can, get back on to as much of a schedule as I can. I mean I usually hear the first 6 weeks are a challenge and then you can start to get a bit of a schedule going again and I would still like the accountability of getting up early and serving my hubby before he runs off to work. I just might not be as consistent. I would also like the accountability to still be meeting with the Lord daily even if its not necessarily at say 6:30 am like it was before baby comes.
    Should I still sign up or maybe just wait for the next one in the new year….
    I’ve gone through phases of being up early and really enjoy that time in the morning, but some consistent accountability would be so helpful!

• Jessica says:

Kathryn, I did the challenge this summer being in my 3rd trimester (I’m due in 2 weeks) and was really glad I did it. Although as my body needed more sleep, I wasn’t able to keep up with getting up early, the accountability for quality time with the Lord was well worth it! Hoping I can keep it up once the baby arrives! I would just encourage you to listen to your body and give yourself grace in this season and do as much as you are able to do :-) Congrats!

• Catherine says:

I would not put any extra pressure on yourself. Sign up if you want to but if things don’t go to plan, don’t be hard on yourself either. Having a new baby can be quite all consuming at times so look after yourself.

• Crystal says:

I think it’s great that you want to start your day by serving your husband and spending time with God. This is one of the reasons I’m interested in participating, too, as well as for my children. As a mom of four children, ages five and younger, I would strongly recommend waiting to start this challenge. Especially as a first-time mom, caring for your baby will be “new” enough, without adding something else “new” into your life at the same time. By waiting you will feel like you have more flexibility without feeling unnecessarily guilty about it. The first few months can be challenging for moms and newborns as you both adjust. I would say wait. Congratulations on your baby, too! Motherhood is an amazing adventure, and children are a blessing.

• Glenna says:

I’ve got another question. Are the FB groups comments private or will everyone (including nonmembers) be able to read them? If everyone can read them, please change my group from FB to email for privacy reasons. Thanks so much.

• Joyce says:

Each group will have their own private Facebook groups, so comments will only be seen by the group members.

• Katie says:

I signed up, however I want to make sure it is free correct? :)

• Joyce says:

Yup, it’s free! =) It’ll cost you time from doing whatever you usually stay up late doing, and some discipline in getting to bed early. =p

• Jennifer says:

Hi I was wondering if we should go through the book first,b before the challenge starts and what should we fill out uiooppo,esp if we want to be leaders.

• Kathy says:

I would love to join. I am with the group that wants to email. This is very exciting!! Thank you~!!!

• Merri says:

What is the deadline to sign up? I missed the deadline for the summer session and am considering signing up for Fall, but need to reflect on it and see if I can make it fit into my day/lifestyle/current situation and don’t want to miss the sign up cutoff while I ponder.

• Kat says:

Thanks for following up. It does get a bit unwieldy to track all the questions. My apologies for the slow response!
      You’re welcome to ponder all the way to Friday. We’ll close the sign up at midnight.

• […] joined a challenge called, “Maximize Your Mornings”.  It will run from September 15 – December 15.  Quick description: It’s a journey of […]

• Sarah-Anne K. says:

I desperately NEED to participate, as I have the AWFUL habit of staying up to ungodly hours (ohhhh, 2-3:30am) first “relaxing” (reading blogs), poking around the internet, and then doing “productive” things (organizing pictures for the long distance grandparents, doing stuff for the website for the moms group I lead, etc.) And as you’d expect, I DRAG through the next day, and often am SO cranky with my two sweet boys (approaching 4 and 2) .

BUT, I have this excuse for not getting out of bed: my (21 month old) son is in bed with us (still nursing through the night, though he’s gradually nursing less and less), in the mornings he’s latched on, and HE sleeps longer when I sleep longer. I love sleeping in, and on the rare occasions I wake up before him, he usually wakes up early (or at least much earlier) if I’m not in bed beside him. Any suggestions for how I can participate, while still helping him to sleep as late as he needs? Maybe if I tried to spend several days of breaking his latch and tearing myself out of bed, he’d get used to continuing to sleep (this has worked with naps and sleep in hours before (ahem) 2am).

I guess all this to say, I’d like to participate and I’ll go register above. Thanks for listening to me. If you have a similar situation, please let me know how you navigated around it. Thank you!

• Kat says:

Sarah-Anne K.
      We’d love to have you join us. I’m not sure I have any particular advice about getting up without waking your little one, but one option could be making a CD or iPod playlist with some worship music, audio Bible passage and prayer topic. Then you could listen to it and have your morning time WHILE you’re laying in bed. Obviously, if you’re still sleepy, that might be a bit of a challenge to stay awake. Or perhaps you could sit beside the bed and have your morning time quietly?

Either way, a slow start is best, so even if you’re able to adjust your bedtime to an earlier time and just have 5 minutes of Bible study/Prayer in the morning, that’s a success. Since bedtimes AND getting out of bed in the mornings are both a challenge you could always work on one first until your baby gets a little older.

I hope that at least inspires some solutions for you. Best to you!

• Joyce says:

The scenario sounds oddly familiar. This was me (still is some nights/days sans the nursing child) earlier this year. I think Kat’s advice is great. Baby steps. Don’t make a lofty goal to set yourself up to fail. Start small, and any progress you make is cause for celebration. And then, just go from there. It is definitely tough, but I found the groups to be a great help in encouragement and accountability.

• Sarah-Anne K. says:

Thank you both for your suggestions and encouragement. (eek, do you see the time I’m posting this?! It’s 1:20am!! I should have gone to bed at least two hours ago!!! Closing the computer now, and going to bed.)

• Erin OK says:

I am interested in doing this challenge, but I am not a christian. Is that a problem? I have been wanting to create a daily spiritual routine for myself (like meditation). My spirituality draws from many faiths and respects the wisdom in all. Would it be possible to set up an multi-faith group? I would be into recruiting for it through my blog and facebook. I understand of course if you want to keep your community limited to those that share the same faith.

• Amanda says:

Well, I’m intrigued but a little cautious. I just started back to work, but I know I need this, the encouragement of God’s Word and other Christians. How long are most studies in the morning? Do we have to respond to our group right away, or can we later in the day, or that night? I’m mostly concerned that I won’t have enough time to do the study properly (not the right word I’m looking for, I’m not a writer) and still have everything together for the day. (Although, I know when we delve into SCripture, it seems like God helps things come together better). I would appreciate it if you could get back to me, thanks.

• Kat says:

Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for each person to develop the habit of daily quiet time, so we do our best to balance simplicity and depth. Katie Orr and Lara Williams put together our studies. Here is the one from the last session:

The study for the Fall session will be similar in format.

You don’t have to check-in in the morning, although you won’t find it quite as interactive if you check in at a radically different time from the rest of your group.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Jenny says:

I just watched your youtube video “My story ……..”, I can’t tell you how much I relate to your story. I see myself as that grumpy morning mom. I feel that God led me to your site to show me now is the time to change and grow in him & closer to him not just for me but for my children. Thanks for sharing your story. I found your site thru the simplemom week-end links. I am going to sign up today for your challenge.

• Whitney says:

Thank you for this. I too HAVE to have my “me” time or I end up a total mess, so I hope this will help me.

• Cheryl says:

When will this start?

• Merri says:

still looking for an answer to post #64? I think maybe I was missed…

• Jennifer says:

I think I signed up. I didn’t get any kind of confirmation or anything though. Am I supposed to?

• Kat says:

No there is no confirmation email. I’ll send out an info email this week, though. Probably on Wednesday. If you don’t receive it, let us know. Thanks!

• Alison says:

Hey, just wanted to let you know I did not get the info email! Thanks!

• MamaK says:

I so need this!! Can’t wait to get going.

• Volleysoft says:

I signed up for your group and am SO excited! I have a question, though, would it be alright for me to do a post on this for my blog? I would love to send others your way!

• Faith says:

I found your blog though keeperofthehome’s post this morning. wow, can I say it was all so timely. I signed up. I loved listening to you youtube story as well.

• Colleen says:

I would be interested in joining multitude mondays email accountability group. Let me know how this all works.

• Joyce says:

Colleen, In the post, under “How Does the Challenge Work” 1. Register, click on the eMail link. After you fill in your info, there is a “Pre-planned group” box that you can fill in. Hope this helps.

• Bethany says:

I’m a first-time mom of a 5-month-old, who really hasn’t caught up on her sleep enough to commit to a alarm clock other than my grinning little guy :) But I WOULD appreciate the accountability to maintain a regular quiet time. I’m wondering if this fits the purpose of this challenge enough to sign up, or if I should just get a friend accountability partner instead?

• JenT says:

I scanned the comments and didn’t find any on this topic. I live in Europe (CET) and would love to participate, just wondering if there are any others out there who are also participating in this (or a nearby) time zone!

• Joyce says:

JenT, If you click on the Facebook or Twitter or email links under “How Does the Challenge Work” 1. Register, you will be able to select Europe for your time zone.

• Sarah says:

I signed up! So excited…just had a baby 3 weeks ago, (with 2 early-rising toddlers as well) and ready to get back to some semblance of a routine. Here’s my question: I currently live in CA, but am moving to TX in the next few weeks. I signed up for the TX time zone, but I’m not sure if I’ll actually be in TX by then. Is this a problem?

• Joyce says:

Sarah, This shouldn’t be a problem at all (except for the fact that you’re leaving CA!!! I’m from SF bay area =p hehe). Just let your group know. Hopefully, the move will help your early-risers to be regular-time-risers because of the time difference. I was an AC for a CST group even though I am in PST, and it worked out fine. Hope it will be a smooth transition period for your family.

• Alissa says:

I live in South Korea and just signed up for FB. If there are others in the Korea/Australia/Japan/Russia time zone signed up for the email group, then I would be up for that :) It does not matter if it is FB or email, (I don’t have Twitter) I want to be in a group that has other people in my area (if other people in this area sign up). Thank you so much for all your hard work and encouragement!

• Michelle says:

Hi! I just signed up for facebook, and I think I accidently signed up to be an AC …………I just want to be part of a group, let me know what I need to do! Thanks so much!

• Sarah Nap says:

I am so excited to join you all in this. I have been convicted to get up earlier for a couple years now but my flesh just keeps on sleeping. Just a few months ago, my husband said he would like to start seeing everyone up earlier in the house and I think starting with myself is the best samtarting place. Thanks so much for organizing this.

• […] Maximize Your Mornings Fall 2011 By Katie | August 31st, 2011 […]

• […] A reminder that registration for the Maximize Your Mornings Fall Challenge ends this Friday (9/2) at midnight […]

• Olivia says:

Okay, there were so many questions I’m not sure if this was covered… although I did try to look! I just facebooked some local friends to see if they wanted to participate with me & have a goal of 6 am… can we request to be in the same group if someone decides that they do want to do the challenge?

• Kat says:

Yes you can. You’ll see on the form a section that says “Summer Alumni Only” – ignore that command and just enter in a keyword you all agree on. I’ll use that keyword to find all of you and sort you into one group. Does that make sense?

• Rachel says:

This is an answer to my prayers! Just signed up! Please let us know when the confirmation email goes out. (I want to be sure I’m in!)

• […]… Eco World Content From Across The Internet. Featured on EcoPressed Extended-range hybrids pick up steam Advertisement LD_AddCustomAttr("AdOpt", "0"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Origin", "other"); LD_AddCustomAttr("theme_bg", "ffffff"); LD_AddCustomAttr("theme_border", "cccccc"); LD_AddCustomAttr("theme_text", "333333"); LD_AddCustomAttr("theme_link", "0060ff"); LD_AddCustomAttr("theme_url", "df0000"); LD_AddCustomAttr("LangId", "1"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Autotag", "health"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "god-centered"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "mym-challenge"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "devotions"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "inspired-to-action"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "kat-lee"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "maximize-your-mornings-challenge"); LD_AddSlot("wpcom_below_post"); LD_GetBids(); Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. This entry was posted in God-centered, MYM Challenge and tagged devotions, Inspired to Action, Kat Lee, Maximize Your Mornings Challenge. Bookmark the permalink. ← Calling Trumps Talent […]

• Debbie says:

Hi! I have the same disability/medication challenges as Glenna and was so happy to see a group working out for her. Would you please add me to the same group? I would also love to have her contact me at
    Thanks! ~debbie :)

• Carlie K. says:

I wish that my situation was different. Two of our 3 children wake up like clockwork at 4:15am. There is no way that I am waking up before that to exercise and spend time with the Lord. My husband is currently deployed so I do not get much sleep as everything with our home, 3 precious children, yard, dog, homeschool, etc are all up to me. On top of it all, we are living in a foreign country :) I know that God has a perfect design for this time in my life, but for me, it is just not in the mornings prior to 4:15am! Thank you for what you do!

• Tracy says:

Hi, There is a group of friends who have signed up who would like to be a part of the same group. Is that possible? If yes, how would we go about it.

• Joyce says:

Tracy, Click the link for whatever social media you will be using for the challenge (email, FB, twitter). At the bottom, each member of the group should type in the same group name in the last box. On both FB and twitter link, it it the “SUMMER Facebook ALUMNI **ONLY**” box and on the eMail link, it is the Pre-planned group box. Hope this helps you!

• Jamie says:

How long does it take to get assigned to a group? I signed up a few days ago but haven’t heard back yet. Thanks!

• Lindsey says:

I just barely heard about this and I would like to join, but I have not had the chance to read the book, yet. Also, we kind of come and go a lot and don’t always have access to the computer. What do you do if someone goes out of town. And, do you always have to check in at the same time every day? Like what if I get up and do my morning routine, but then get my husband breakfast and a lunch for work, get my kids ready for the day and do dishes and a batch of laundry and go outside while it’s cool, and THEN turn the computer on after lunch and let everyone know how I did with the morning thing? Does it just depend on your group you’re in? Thanks

• Kat says:

It’s flexible. The goal is to check in daily so that you can encourage and be encouraged. It’s more fun to check in with everyone else, but you’re free to check in whenever works for you.

And you don’t need to have read the ebook beforehand.

I hope you’ll join us!

• Lindsey says:

ok, I signed up. At first, I thought this probably wasn’t the best time. I have a 4 year old handicapped daughter and a 2 year old “acting” oldest and a baby due the 1st of November and my husband is leaving this monday and will be gone for 6 weeks on business and so we have a pretty busy fall scheduled. :) Then I realized that that is exactly the reason TO sign up….I’ll need the extra help from the Lord. He has been good to us though. Anyway, we’ll see how it goes. I am glad to have the extra motivation. I signed up for email, but I can do facebook, too, if it makes the whole grouping process easier. :) Thanks

• Lynn says:

Wow. I watched your video and everything you said WAS SO TRUE for ME! I would feel bothered by my children waking me up and then I would feel guilty for feeling bothered! My goodness, what a terrible cycle! Thank you! Thank you for your honesty, and thank you for this challenge. I have already started to train myself to wake up early (earlier). Now the challenge is to sneak out of bed without my 3 year old following me! (He crawls in to snuggle with me in the middle of the night/ early morning).

• Cariann says:

I signed up with both facebook and twitter. Since we homeschool and tend to be very relaxed I have become lazy about my mornings… My husband and I were talking about this today… We are having a garage sale this weekend and so we have a reason to get up early…
    I plan to share this adventure on my blog in hopes that it will keep me more accountable.

• […] at midnight EST is the deadline to register for the Maximize Your Mornings Challenge. Spread the […]

• zeljka says:

I’d love to participate (and I need some company early in the morning…), but I live in Croatia, Europe. Do you have group for central european time?

I love your blog, and newsletter.
    It is so inspiring!

• Kat says:

We don’t have a group specifically for central Europe, but we do have one for Europe in general. So, you’ll at least more closer to the same time than if paired with a group here in the States. We’d love to have you join us for the Challenge!

• I joined! I am so excited about this. This is just what I need. I also signed up to be an AC. :)

• Laura G. says:

I signed up but will have to start Sept. 24 as my husband and I are out of the country until then. Thanks for providing this accountability.

• […] about and sign up for the challenge at Inspired to Action – I better see you there!  (…) 0.000000 0.000000 share […]

• […] that struggle with this very thing.  If you want to join us, you can sign up fall session of the Hello Mornings Challenge with me.  It begins September 15th and ends December 15th.  Everyday you sign in to your Facebook […]

• Alli barrett says:

I registered yesterday for the mornings challenge and did not get an email this morni g. Just checking. Thank you so much!

• Crafty Mama says:

I seriously need to participate in this. I’m so bummed that it’s closed! :(

• Joyce says:

Crafty Mama, Last time we had an “overflow” group for those who missed the registration date. Hopefully, we can do that again this time.

• Nola says:

I just came by to check this out more too and realized I am too late…I knew about this in plenty of time but I didn’t really catch it had a deadline but that makes sense, I figured I had more time to think about it and put off looking at it more clearly as well since I knew it didn’t start until later this month. So if an “overflow” group does start then let me know via email please. Otherwise I am going to try anyways.

• Colleen says:

It seems the facebook registration page is “turned off.” Is there another way to register? Thank you- I’d really like to get signed up.

• Joyce says:

Colleen, Registration ended on Friday. Last time we had an “overflow” group for those who missed the registration date. Hopefully, we can do that again this time.

• Alli barrett says:

Hi just checking regarding email. I signed up but no email confirmation. Thanks fir checking.

• Elizabeth Keith says:

Please email me to let me know if you have an overflow group! I just found out about this and soooo need it!

• Sabrina says:

This is something I could benefit from so much! I just read about it for the first time a few minutes ago. Is there any way to still join? Will there be an overflow group?

• Tara says:

hey i thought i had signed up for this but i dont think i did it correctly. and i thought i had sent you an email asking about it and i havent heard back from you. so i dont know if i did either one correctly. if i missed it completly can you let me know when the next one is so i can try and join again. thanks and sorry if i made this complicated!!!

• zeljka says:

How will I know that my group started to work? When can I expect it to start? My group is Europe :)

• Joyce says:

Zeljka, Did you receive a confirmation email? There should be another email sent out before Tuesday telling us the group assignments, and also how the groups will work. Basically, the accountability captains will form the group, and then each day members will check in before or after their morning time to let everyone know how things are going. Hope this information helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

• […] Fruit will be in conjunction with the Maximize Your Mornings challenge, but anyone can join in the study, if you missed the sign […]

• […] – Maximize Your Morning Challenge […]

• zeljka says:

I never read that email! I must’ve made something wrong, read one, and than deleted the other before I’ve read it!
    Can I get it again? Or get to know the assignment? Do I know who is my captain? Soooryyyy?
    BTW I choose only mail, but can use Facebook too – if my group is mostly on Facebook!

• Joyce says:

Zeljka, You didn’t do anything wrong. Only the confirmation email has been sent out. The one with the assignments will be sent out as soon as the groups are made. Sorry for the confusion. – Joyce

• Adriana C says:

I was trying to sign up with the Facebook option and the link isn’t working for me. is there a way you can assist?

• Adriana C says:

nevermind. I guess it’s because I’m too late. oops :(

• Joyce says:

Adriana, There will most likely be an overflow group like last time. It just means it is an open group of people from different time zones.

• Nichole says:

Is there any way to follow along even though you are not part of a group? I guess I am too late to sign up.

• Joyce says:

Nichole, There will most likely be an overflow group like last time. It just means it is an open group of people from different time zones.

• Tara says:

i guess i didnt get in a group. i never got a conformation email. when will you start the group again or is there a way i can still join!?!?

• Jennifer says:

Hi, I was wondering if ya’ll were still getting us assigned,i signed up to be a AC and havent heard anything. Thank you! ~ Jennifer

• Have the groups been again? I signed up to be an A/C and I have not gotten a group assignment email. Are we starting September 15?

• Dani says:

Hi, I just stumbled on Keeper of the Home, and therefore stumbled on this.
    I sooo need this (with a 6 week old, a 4 year old, and a 6 year old, ME time and worse, time with the Lord has taken a backseat). So, it looks like I have missed the registration to join, but some have mentioned an overflow group?? How do I go about signing up for that?
    Thanks so much!!

• […] I happened upon the Maximize Your Mornings Challenge at Inspired to Action, I knew that I had to join. Instead of sleeping until someone is crying, I am […]

• Heather says:

I just found this challenge today & am SO bummed I missed it :( Is there still an Overflow option available? If not, when should I look to register for the next session?

Thank you & blessings!

• Monica says:

Ok, so I just saw this TODAY, and registration is closed. When does the new one begin? Or can I squeeze in somehow?

• […] also joined in the Maximize Your Mornings challenge. The Maximize Your Mornings Challenge (aka HelloMornings) is a Tri-Annual (3 month) challenge based […]